San Diego '99
eBusiness Case Studies on Alpha
- Topic Area:
- Track: eBusiness
- Topic: Business Intelligence
- Type: Breakout Session
10:00 AM Duration:
- John Bekisz
- Technical Director, Information Builders
- Ever wonder how other companies solved their ebusiness needs? This presentation will provide you with three actual business cases for OpenVMS, Tru64 UNIX and Windows NT - and describe how these companies solved their ebusiness requirements while streamlining operations with WebFOCUS.
All three of these applications had their own specific needs and requirements that needed to be met. This presentation will describe the problems which needed to be solved, how their applications are being used, and most importantly, was it all worth while?
- 1. Learn how one company was able to perform complex data aggregation with their Web-based application in mere minutes, rather than the old way which took weeks.
- 2. Learn how WebFOCUS was able to rejuvenate a school system's reporting abilities which represent 285 of 296 school districts.
- 3. Learn how one university was able to reduce users support calls to their programmers and analysts thereby freeing them up for other things.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Required Skill Level:
For those entering a profession/changing technology base
|Return To Top|