San Diego '99
X.25 Product Update & X.25 Relay Configuration
- Topic Area:
- Track: Open VMS
- Topic: Networks
- Type: Breakout Session
10:00 AM Duration:
- Arthur Hartwig
- Software Engineer V, Compaq Computer Corporation
- This session will describe new features in the X.25 for OpenVMS Alpha and WAN Support for Tru64 UNIX products. Migration options for users of DECnis or DEMSA based X.25 Gateways will also be described. Finally, configuration of an X.25 relay will be discussed in detail.
- Describe the new features of the Wide Area Networking products for
OpenVMS Alpha and Tru64 UNIX.
- Describe migration options for existing users of DECnis and DEMSA
based X.25 gateways.
- Give a detailed example of the configuration of a X.25 RELAY system.
This should give attendees sufficient information to be able to
configure an X.25 RELAY, either for new configurations or to replace
a DECNIS or DEMSA based X.25 Gateway.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Basic knowledge of X.25.
- Required Skill Level:
Assumes general knowledge of topic, familiarity w/basic terms & procedures
|Return To Top|