San Diego '99
Using OpenVMS Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Topic Area:
- Track: Open VMS
- Topic: Security
- Type: Breakout Session
08:30 AM Duration:
- Leo Demers
- Compaq Computer Corporation
- This session will cover how to set up, manage and maintain Access Control Lists (ACL)'s on your files, queues and devices. Detailing how Identifier ACE's, the right lists and ACL's interact on OpenVMS.
- To have a working knowledge of how OpenVMS Access Control Lists (ACL's) function.
- Establish and maintain Identifier ACE's.
- Set up ACL's on Files, Directories, Printers, Queues and mailboxes.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Required Skill Level:
For those entering a profession/changing technology base
|Return To Top|