San Diego '99
Tuning OpenVMS CPU: Hints &Tips
- Topic Area:
- Track: Open VMS
- Topic: Performance & Tuning
- Type: Breakout Session
10:00 AM Duration:
- Wayne Sauer
- President, The PARSEC Group
- How many times have you said to yourself, "If I could just get a little bit more from my CPU, I could be the hero!"? Well come to this session to find out how. We will be discussing the various aspects of CPU performance, how VMS schedules and how to get the most from the CPU.
- Understanding OpenVMS scheduling.
- Correctly setting SYSGEN parameters related to CPU performance.
- Identifying other CPU-related problems that may occur.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Understanding of general process concepts
- Required Skill Level:
Assumes general knowledge of topic, familiarity w/basic terms & procedures
|Return To Top|