San Diego '99
TruCluster V1.X Technical Workshop
- Topic Area:
- Track: UNIX
- Topic: Clusters
- Type: Weekend Seminar
09:00 AM Duration:
- Rich Mitchell
- Institute for Software Advancement, Inc.
- In this intensive one day seminar technical personnel with prior
experience supporting a Compaq Tru64 UNIX environment gain the
skills needed to install, configure, monitor, tune and troubleshoot a TruCluster V1.X system. Topics include hardware and software installation, writing and debugging action scripts, configuring failover services, and troubleshooting methodology.
- Install and Configure TruCluster V1.X Hardware and Software
- To Configure and Manage Highly Available Services
- To Monitor and Detect TruCluster Failover
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Students should have attended the AdvFS, LSM, & RAID Administration
and Tru64 System Administration courses or have equivalent knowledge.
- Required Skill Level:
For experienced professionals in application development & system management; those working on large & complex systems
|Return To Top|