San Diego '99
TruCluster Server V5.0
- Topic Area:
- Track: UNIX
- Topic: Clusters
- Type: Weekend Seminar
09:00 AM Duration:
- Rich Mitchell
- Institute for Software Advancement, Inc.
- The goal of this workshop is to give an overview of the
important new features, architecture and administrative procedures of the TruCluster Server 5.0. The instructor will have a TruCluster
System and will demonstrate new services and features.
- Understand and describe the new features and benefits of
TruCluster Server 5.0
- Upgrade from TruCluster version 1.x to TruCluster Server 5.0 and
configure appropriate hardware and software
- Install and configure applications to be cluster-aware and
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Students should have in-depth experience with Compaq Tru64 UNIX
and TruCluster 1.x.
- Required Skill Level:
For experienced professionals in application development & system management; those working on large & complex systems
|Return To Top|