San Diego '99
Compaq TCP/IP Service for OpenVMS Performance Improvements
- Topic Area:
- Track: Open VMS
- Topic: Networks
- Type: Breakout Session
11:30 AM Duration:
- Arthur Hartwig
- Software Engineer V, Compaq Computer Corporation
- This seminar will describe a performance investigation made of
significant aspects of Compaq TCP/IP Services for OpenVMS and
changes that have been made to the product and will be made to
- Describe some of the performance strengths and limitations of TCP/IP Service for OpenVMS.
- Describe some of the benefits of the performance improvements and
causes of the performance limitations.
- Describe the ways in which these improvements and limitations have
been addressed and will be addressed in future versions of the products.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Basic understanding of networking and operating systems internals.
- Required Skill Level:
Assumes general knowledge of topic, familiarity w/basic terms & procedures
|Return To Top|