San Diego '99
Resurrecting NTFS Volumes
- Topic Area:
- Track: Windows NT
- Topic: Languages & Tools
- Type: Breakout Session
11:30 AM Duration:
- John Joseph
- Director of Product Development, Executive Software International, Inc.
- This session is an ADVANCED TUTORIAL designed to help system managers and help-desk operators learn about NTFS internals and how to use standard Microsoft tools to resurrect potentially dead NTFS volumes.
- NTFS internals as they relate to disk failure.
- Using standard Microsoft tools to revive NTSF volumes thought to be lost.
- How to render an NTFS volume usable again after certain types of problems have occurred.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Required Skill Level:
For experienced professionals in application development & system management; those working on large & complex systems
|Return To Top|