San Diego '99
OpenVMS LAN & Clustering Over LAN Update
- Topic Area:
- Track: Open VMS
- Topic: Clusters
- Type: Breakout Session
04:30 PM Duration:
- Dick Stockdale
- Compaq Computer Corporation
- This session will discuss the current offerings for OpenVMS LAN interconnects and the recent changes in LAN interconnects supported by OpenVMS V7.2 and later. Future directions of OpenVMS LAN interconnects will be discussed, including clustering over ATM, Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre channel. Also included will be sample performance data of various LAN-based Cluster Interconnects.
- Understand current OpenVMS LAN offerings.
- Understand OpenVMS LAN features currently in development.
- Understand OpenVMS LAN future directions.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Understanding of OpenVMS and LAN technologies.
- Required Skill Level:
For experienced professionals in application development & system management; those working on large & complex systems
|Return To Top|