San Diego '99
- Topic Area:
- Track: Open VMS
- Topic: New Technologies
- Type: Breakout Session
01:30 PM Duration:
- Andy Schneider & Mary Jane Vazquez
- Product Managers, Compaq Computer Corporation
- The OpenVMS Futures session will cover the future plans for the OpenVMS operating system and layered software, such as OpenVMS Clusters, Volume Shadowing, Network Products, System Management, Tools & Compilers, Internet Technologies and more. The focus will be on enhancements related to improved performance, availability, reliability and scalability, as well as continued integration plans with the Web and Windows NT.
- Understand the OpenVMS operating system and related software release
- Incorporate the new technologies and enhancements that were discussed
into their companies planning process.
- Update their management on the business benefits that can be achieved from
utilizing these latest enhancements to VMS and related software applications.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Required Skill Level:
Assumes general knowledge of topic, familiarity w/basic terms & procedures
|Return To Top|