San Diego '99
OpenVMS Cluster Future Directions
- Topic Area:
- Track: Open VMS
- Topic: Clusters
- Type: Breakout Session
01:30 PM Duration:
- Christian Moser
- Technology Consultant Engineer, Compaq Computer Corporation
- OpenVMS Clusters has been an industry leader in high availability for many years. Many advances have occured over the past year and will continue to occur over the coming years. This session will discuss OpenVMS Cluster features and enhancements in the past year. Also, new changes in progress will be discussed, specifically in areas of Locking and Multipath Failover. Finally, directions on new features in the areas of Disaster Tolerance and new interconnect technologies will be discussed in depth.
- Understand OpenVMS Cluster capabilities today.
- Understand recent advances in OpenVMS Cluster technologies.
- Understand directions in OpenVMS cluster technologies over the coming years.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- High Level understanding of OpenVMS Clustering.
- Required Skill Level:
For experienced professionals in application development & system management; those working on large & complex systems
|Return To Top|