San Diego '99
OpenVMS Enterprise Security for Today and Tomorrow
- Topic Area:
- Track: Open VMS
- Topic: Security
- Type: Breakout Session
10:00 AM Duration:
- Leo Demers
- Compaq Computer Corporation
- This session explains what new security features are being added and how the OpenVMS Security model can now incorporate new security technologies. Topics to be covered include; Kerberos V5, Cluster-Wide Intrusion Detection, support for alternative authentication and Common Data Security Architecture (CDSA) support.
- Understand the Security ratings and features that are available on OpenVMS Today.
- Know how OpenVMS interoperates with NT security and how new technologies like Kerberos and LDAP will be accommodated.
- Find out what will be done to support future authentication and encryption standards.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Required Skill Level:
Assumes general knowledge of topic, familiarity w/basic terms & procedures
|Return To Top|