San Diego '99
Network Disaster Planning & Management
- Topic Area:
- Track: Enterprise Solutions
- Topic: Networks
- Type: Breakout Session
01:30 PM Duration:
- Robert Gezelter
- Principal, Robert Gezelter
- In today's networked world, network disasters happen literally every day. This session will explore the issues which must be taken into account as more and more organizations are ever increasingly dependant upon their computer networks (both the internal Intranet, and the public Internet) for minute to minute operations.
Case studies and example incidents will be drawn from both the published literature and the speaker's personal industry experience.
- Understand network operations in an imperfect world
- Understand what can go wrong
- Learn how to survive network problems
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- A general familiarity of computer networking technology.
- Required Skill Level:
For those entering a profession/changing technology base
|Return To Top|