San Diego '99
Legato Storage Area Networking Strategy
- Topic Area:
- Track: UNIX
- Topic: Networks
- Type: Breakout Session
04:30 PM Duration:
- Paul Zuhorski
- Strategic Technologist, Legato Systems
- This session will explain how all of Legato’s Enterprise Storage Management products fit into Storage Area Networking. All aspects of the Information Continum will be covered architecturally, including Backup, Migration, Data Mirroring, Disaster Recovery, and Clustering.
- Attendee will be able to identify the difference between Traditional backup, LAN free backup and Server Free backup
- Attendee will understand how SAN facilitates effective Data Mirroring.
- Attendee will understand how Clustering will work in a SAN environment.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Required Skill Level:
Assumes general knowledge of topic, familiarity w/basic terms & procedures
|Return To Top|