San Diego '99
Computer Security Tools on the Internet
- Topic Area:
- Track: Enterprise Solutions
- Topic: Security
- Type: Breakout Session
03:00 PM Duration:
- Arthur Cochrane
- Technical Advisor, Westinghouse Savannah River Site
- This session will present a short overview of some of the public domain security and utility software available on the Internet. Information about the type of software available, locations to start looking for the software and tools to aid in the search for this software will be presented. Software to be discussed is available for VMS, UNIX, Macintosh, PC compatibles and other platforms.
- Know some of the security tools available on the Internet for various platforms.
- Know some of the government's agencies that are concerned with computer security.
- Have some valuable references from the Internet for computer security topics.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- This session is for anyone that wants to know where to start looking for security information on the Interent.
- Required Skill Level:
Assumes general knowledge of topic, familiarity w/basic terms & procedures
|Return To Top|