San Diego '99
How to Manage Your OpenVMS System from Windows NT
- Topic Area:
- Track: Open VMS
- Topic: Intergration w/Windows NT
- Type: Breakout Session
01:30 PM Duration:
- Tony Payne
- Compaq Computer Corporation
- This session will cover the features and functionality of each of the OpenVMS Management Tools components in detail. The session will also cover tools from our 3rd party partners as well as an introduction to Compaq Insight Manager XE and WBEM.
- Have a good understanding of the tools and solutions available to manage VMS from NT and a reasonable understand of the functions provided by each.
- Characterize and distinguish features of the portfolio of tools provided by 3rd party partners.
- Describe the thrust and objectives of Compaq's Corporate Management Strategy with Insight Manager XE and WBEM.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- General level of basic understanding of VMS system management environment and routine tasks. Familiarity with VMS managment utilities and tools, other system management products and frameworks.
- Required Skill Level:
Assumes general knowledge of topic, familiarity w/basic terms & procedures
|Return To Top|