San Diego '99
Improving Your Applications Availability Through Compaq's Load-Balancing Network Solutions
- Topic Area:
- Track: Enterprise Solutions
- Topic: Networks
- Type: Breakout Session
03:00 PM Duration:
- Andy Wojcikowski
- Compaq Computer Corporation
- In today’s Internet-dependent world, your server and network environment is under increasing strain leading to downtime due to server, software and content failures. This session will discuss the benefits of Compaq’s load-balancing solutions, as they relate too this environment. To ensure your applications are continuously available we will review the definition of load-balancing, the alternatives available and focus on Compaq’s hi-availability, hi-performance solutions, integrated into our DISA (Distributed Internet Server Array) architecture.
- Understand what load-balancing is and how it helps ensure optimized server & content availability.
- Understand Compaq's solution and the unique difference we bring.
- Understand how this solution can provide reduced costs and better relationships with your end-users and customers.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- Required Skill Level:
For those entering a profession/changing technology base
|Return To Top|