San Diego '99
Building an OpenVMS Galaxy from Scratch
- Topic Area:
- Track: Open VMS
- Topic: Galaxy
- Type: Weekend Seminar
09:00 AM Duration:
- Larry Bonnette & Wendy Tanner
- Compaq Computer Corporation
- This hands on lab will provide the students with the opportunity to install and configure OpenVMS V7.2. We will then configure the newly built OpenVMS system as a two instance OpenVMS Galaxy and further configure it as a Galactic two node SCSI cluster. We will install Advanced server V7.2 and add it to an existing Windows NT domain as a backup domain controller. We will install and configure a web server on the OpenVMS Galaxy Cluster and explore web capabilities of OpenVMS.
- Install and configure OpenVMS
- Configure Galaxy
- Install and configure Advanced Server, Install and configure a web server.
- Prerequisites for attendees:
- The students should have minimal understanding of the OpenVMS operating system.
- Required Skill Level:
For those entering a profession/changing technology base
|Return To Top|